- The wolf teaches us to learn about our inner self and to discover our inner power and strength. However, to achieve this, we must take risks and face our deepest fears.
- Wolf requires honesty. Though commanding a lot of us, much is given in return; a spirit helper that is always there to assist, offering us exceptional capabilities to persevere.
Wolf is a very sociable creature, fiercely loyal to their mates, with a strong sense of family whilst maintaining individuality and independence. Wolf packs are outstandingly systematised, but they remain beyond doubt spirits of wildness and freedom. They fight only when it is necessary, using instead shifts in stance, a growl, or a look to make a statement without resorting to violence.
- We are reminded not to waste resources and to learn how to avoid trouble and confrontations.
- People with Wolf as power animal have the ability to make quick and firm emotional connections. Trust your discernments regarding these bonds; wolf will be there to guide you.
- Take control of your life with Wolf’s assistance and do so with co-ordination and self-control.
- Wolf teaches you to balance between the demands of family and the meeting of your own needs.
- Wolves are absolutely loyal to the pack but do not give up their identity to the pack. Wolf helps you to look at the areas of your life where you are behaving too dependently and those in which maybe you have become too independent.
Wolfs qualities, his medicine, offer us the aptitude to discover new ideas and in turn teach them to others.
- Wolf is considered an independent explorer who returns to his pack to pass on the knowledge he has acquired on his travels.
- During the process of exploring the hidden paths of consciousness, we too could well make enlightening discoveries of our own to share with and benefit the human pack.
- Wolf brings faithfulness, inner strength and intuition when he enters our lives, and also teaches us to live with ourselves.
- A wolfs howl is primal, and both intensely powerful and deeply evocative. The howl is used to locate pack members or to let wolves from outside of the pack know their territory boundaries. If you hear your wolf howling, this may be a call to stand your ground, to fight your corner and defend your boundaries.
- Wolf is a symbol of stamina and strength, teaching you to know who you are, and to develop strength and confidence in what you do.
Be receptive to new concepts because in doing so you can gain more wisdom. Utilise it well and share it with others. And remember, wisdom is gained through experience, by travelling the road.